Getting Started in Cintra Cloud
Use this guide to get started with Cintra Cloud, the portal for payroll reports. As a Cintra Cloud user, you will learn how to log into Cintra Cloud and download your first payroll report.
Cintra Cloud is updated on a continual basis. Therefore the information documented on this page is subject to change without notice.
Before you begin...
- Ensure that you have the temporary password close to hand that was sent to you by email, by Cintra Cloud.
Note: When you login to Cintra Cloud for the first time you will be asked to change this temporary password.
- Ensure that you have your mobile phone close to hand.
If you can not find this email in your Inbox, please check your Junk Email or Spam folders.
How do I login to Cintra Cloud?
- Enter the temporary password.
- Open a browser and enter the URL: https:\\cintra.cloud. The login page appears.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your temporary password.
- Click Sign in. The Please create a new password page appears.
- Create your new password.
- Enter your preferred password.
Note: Passwords must be more than 8 characters long and contain a mix of upper and lower case characters, digits and special characters.
- Re-enter the password.
- Click Create Password. The Secure Code page appears and a 6-digit code sent to your mobile phone.
Note: If you don't use the code straight away, the code will expire after a couple of minutes and you will have to complete the login process again.
- Enter the Secure Code.
- Enter the 6-digit code.
- Click Sign In. You are taken to the of the payroll report archive.
How do I download a payroll report?
Once you are in the Payroll Report Archive, download the desired report by clicking its button in the File Type column.
How do I sign out of cintra cloud?
It is best practice to sign out each time you are finished with a Cintra Cloud session.
- Click your name in the top right. A menu appears.
- Click Sign Out.
How Do I Complete the Pre-registration for Cintra Cloud?
Use this guide to get started with Cintra Cloud, the portal for payroll reports. You will learn how to sign up to Cintra Cloud, grant access to payroll reports for yourself and other users, log into Cintra Cloud on subsequent occasions and download ...
Messaging with Cintra Cloud
Messaging within Cintra Cloud provides all the functions required for customers and Outsourced Service teams to securely communicate with each other and share payroll files. Each message sent will be automatically directed to every member of your ...
How Do I Manage Users within Cintra Cloud?
1. Login to Cintra Cloud To manage users, login to Cintra Cloud as usual. Open a browser and navigate to https:\\cintra.cloud. Sign-in with your email address and password. Enter the code sent to your mobile phone. Note: Only users with the User ...
How Do I Get Started in Cintra Cloud as a User Administrator?
Now that you, as a Cintra Cloud User Administrator, have signed up to Cintra Cloud, you can login at your convenience and view and download the necessary Payroll Reports. Use this guide to learn how to log into Cintra Cloud and download your first ...
Personal Details in Cintra Cloud
Cintra realises that there are occasions where employee data needs to be updated in your payroll system; whether this information is not available when setting up the employee, entered incorrectly or an employee's circumstances has changed etc. To ...