How Do I Add Further Details to the Vehicle Usage Record?
To add further details
- Navigate to the desired employee's Expenses & Benefits window.
Go to Cintra iQ: Employment Record> Forms> Expenses/Benefits
- Navigate to the Company Vehicle Usage tab.
- Highlight the desired Vehicle Usage record.
- Navigate to either of the desired tabs.
- Payments for Private Use: Use this tab to record any Payment Amount and its Payment Date. Payments made for private use are offset against the benefit charge for the vehicle.
- Unavailable Periods: If the vehicle is unavailable, use this tab to record the Date Range and reason why the vehicle is unavailable.
- Private Fuel Provision: If the company is providing fuel for the employee's private vehicle usage, use this tab to record the From and To date range, if the fuel is Repaid in Full and any Notes. Note: If the employee repays the full cost of the private fuel provision select the Is Repaid in Full box on the New Vehicle Private Fuel Provision form.
- Capital Contributions: If an employee has contributed any money to the vehicle, use this tab to record the purchase Amount of any capital contribution and the Date it was made.
- Shared Van Usage: If an employee shares the vehicle with an other employee, use this tab to record the Tax Year, Percentage Allocated and any Notes.
- Amount Forgone: Once the OpRA is set in the Vehicle Usage pane, you can enter an amount in this tab. For more information, see How Do I Enter an Amount Forgone for an OpRA Agreement?
- Right-click: NEW in the pane. The form with additional details appears.
- Enter the desired information.
- Click the OK button. The details are recorded.
How do I make capital contributions?
For each vehicle usage record, you can enter any further details that are relevant to calculating the taxable benefit. For example, to create a record for a capital contribution made by an employee, highlight the relevant vehicle record, go to the Capital Contributions tab, and right click to create a new record. Once finished, click the OK button, and this is recorded against the Vehicle Usage.
How do I enter private fuel provisions?
To enter Private Fuel Provision, when on Private Fuel Provision tab, right-click New. Enter the From date, and enter any notes.
If the employee repays the full cost of the private fuel provision select the Is Repaid in Full box.
How Do I Assign Vehicles to Employees?
Before you begin to payroll company vehicles within Cintra iQ, you must create the company vehicle records and then assign them to employees. About the Vehicle Records Usage tab in Expenses and Benefits Within the Company Vehicle Usage tab you can ...
How Do I Create Vehicle Records?
Before you begin to payroll company vehicles within Cintra iQ, you must set up the company vehicle records. When you create a new record, all of the data that is relevant when calculating the taxable benefit for the user of this vehicle appears on ...
How Do I Enter Bank Details?
Using the Bank Details form within Cintra iQ, you can enter UK and/or International payment details for the employee. To enter bank details Navigate to the Banking Details form. Go to Cintra iQ: Employment Records> Forms> Banking Details In the ...
How Do I Set up the Vehicle Payrolled Benefits?
Within Cintra iQ, you can set up the company vehicle benefits to be payrolled for each PAYE scheme in a given tax year. Ensure you have registered with HMRC with your intent to payroll those benefits that are not to be included in the P11D. For more ...
How Do I Enter an Amount Forgone for an OpRA Agreement?
For Company Cars with CO2 emissions over 75g, you will need to enter the amount foregone (ie: the Salary Sacrifice) for an OpRA agreement, if applicable. Cintra iQ will then calculate the appropriate taxable charge either on a P11D or for a payrolled ...