How Do I Complete the Pre-registration for Cintra Cloud?
Use this guide to get started with Cintra Cloud, the portal for payroll reports. You will learn how to sign up to Cintra Cloud, grant access to payroll reports for yourself and other users, log into Cintra Cloud on subsequent occasions and download your first payroll report.
Before you can use Cintra Cloud you must complete your registration by clicking the link in the email that was sent to you by Cintra.Cloud.
If you can not find this email in your inbox please check your Junk Email or Spam folders.
1. Sign up to Cintra Cloud
Once you have received your Cintra.Cloud email, perform the following:
- Click on the here link. The Sign up page appears.
- Enter you Email address. Note: This must match the address that the original link was sent to.
- Enter you mobile Phone Number. This is used to to send you Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) codes when you subsequently sign-in.
- Enter the desired Password for your Cintra Cloud account.
- Reenter the Password. This is to ensure that it was typed in correctly.
- Click the Sign up button. The User Hub page appears. You are ready to grant yourself access to the payroll reports.
2. Grant access to the payroll reports
- Within the User Hub page, click your Surname to edit your account and grant yourself access to the Payroll Reports. The Edit User page appears.
Note: Click the Create User button to create Cintra Cloud accounts for other users in your organisation. For more information about creating additional user accounts and assigning privileges, see How Do I Manage Users within Cintra Cloud?
- Click the Portal User button. The button turns blue.
- Select the desired payroll(s) from the dop down list. It appears in blue.
- Click the Save button. Your Cintra Cloud account is now set up.
- Sign out of the Orginisation Hub page.
- Click your name in the top right. A menu appears.
- Click Sign Out. you are now ready to log into Cintra Cloud as a user.
- Continue to sign into Cintra Cloud when ready. For more information about logging in to Cintra Cloud, see
How Do I Get Started in Cintra Cloud as a User Administrator?
Now that you, as a Cintra Cloud User Administrator, have signed up to Cintra Cloud, you can login at your convenience and view and download the necessary Payroll Reports. Use this guide to learn how to log into Cintra Cloud and download your first ...
How Do I Manage Users within Cintra Cloud?
1. Login to Cintra Cloud To manage users, login to Cintra Cloud as usual. Open a browser and navigate to https:\\cintra.cloud. Sign-in with your email address and password. Enter the code sent to your mobile phone. Note: Only users with the User ...
Getting Started in Cintra Cloud
Use this guide to get started with Cintra Cloud, the portal for payroll reports. As a Cintra Cloud user, you will learn how to log into Cintra Cloud and download your first payroll report. Cintra Cloud is updated on a continual basis. Therefore the ...
Cintra Cloud Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Cintra Cloud? Our brand new cloud-based portal makes outsourcing your payroll with us easier than ever. It has been designed to increase efficiency and reduce the time you spend on administrative tasks across your business, as well as ...
Messaging with Cintra Cloud
Messaging within Cintra Cloud provides all the functions required for customers and Outsourced Service teams to securely communicate with each other and share payroll files. Each message sent will be automatically directed to every member of your ...