How Do I Create Deduction Headings for Voluntary Deductions?
To create a voluntary deduction heading
- Navigate to the Deduction Headings definition window.
Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Setup> Adjustments> Deduction Headings
- Click the New button. The New Deduction Heading form appears.
- Enter the heading's Name.
- Select the Category: Employment Standard Deduction.
- Click the Next button. The Employment Standard Deduction form appears.
- In the Main Settings tab, enter the following where necessary.
- Batch Import Code
- Third Party Payee
- Specify the deduction amount values.
- Click the Other tab.
- Select one or more of the following:
- Deducted before Tax
- Deducted before NI
- Deducted in Holiday Weeks
- Reduces Wage for national Minimum Wage
- Deduction may be reduced
- Deduction attract Arrears. Note: Arrears are carried across Payroll Year End.
- Deduction can be pro-rata'd
- Deduction can be disabled
- Foreign Tax Adjustment.
- Click the Apply button. The Deduction heading appears in the Deductions Heading window.
Voluntary Deductions - Check List
Use the Voluntary Deduction check list to keep track of your Voluntary Deduction tasks within Cintra iQ. Task Link Create voluntary deduction headings. How Do I Create Deduction Headings for Voluntary Deductions? Set up voluntary deductions. How Do ...
How Do I Create a Foreign Tax Adjustment Deduction?
Cintra iQ has the ability to flag deduction headings as Foreign Tax Adjustments which allows the overall tax reported to HMRC (on the FPS) or to the employee (on the P45 or P46) to incorporate this adjustment. Usually this reduces the amount of UK ...
How Do I Set Up Voluntary Deductions to be Applied Against an Employee?
The Deductions form wihin Cintra iQ is used for all standing non-statutory deductions including attachment of earnings orders, loans, and voluntary deductions. Use this Voluntary Deduction tab to set up any other voluntary employee deductions. The ...
How Do I Apply a Voluntary Deduction to an Employee in the Current Pay Period?
WIthin Cintra iQ, you can directly enter voluntary deduction data for an employee for the current pay period via Payroll Period Input form and anything that is in the form can be manually adjusted. It is recommended that you don’t overwrite any ...
How Do I Create Deduction Headings for Loans?
Within Cintra iQ, you can set up deduction heading for loans. To set up a loan deduction heading Navigate to the Deduction Headings definition window. Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Setup> Adjustments> Deduction Headings Click the New button. ...