How Do I Enter Bank Details?
Using the Bank Details form within Cintra iQ, you can enter UK and/or International payment details for the employee.
To enter bank details
- Navigate to the Banking Details form.
Go to Cintra iQ: Employment Records> Forms> Banking Details
- In the Active Banking Details pane, right-click: New. The New Payment Preference form appears, populated with the employee's first and last name.
- Update the Payee Name, if necessary.
- Enter the Payment Limit, if necessary.
Note: Use the Payment Limit field if you want to pay net pay over more than one payment destination. (e.g. Two bank accounts or split cash/bank account.)
- Select the preferred desired payment type: Cash, UK Bank Transfer, Cheque, or International Bank Transfer.
- UK Bank Transfer payment type.
Enter the UK Payment details for the UK Bank Transfer payment type.
- International Bank Transfer payment type.
Enter the payment details for International Payments.
Note: To add more information to the account details, use the Intl. Sending Instructions for [employee] form by clicking the Additional Details button.
- Select the desired Payment Status.
- Click the Apply button.
Note: If you select the Payment is inactive (for historic or future use) option, the Bank Details record automatically appears in the Inactive Banking Details pane.
To make an inactive banking details record active again
- Navigate to the Banking Details window.
- Open the desired Inactive Banking Details record.
- Navigate to the Payment Status section.
- Select the Payment is active (for current use) option.
- Click the Apply button. The record reappears in the Active Banking Details pane.
- Continue to make updates.
Bank Details - Check List
Use the Bank Details check list to track of of your Bank Detailtasks within Cintra iQ. Task Link Enter Bank Details How Do I Enter Bank Details? Reinstate Bank Details How Do I Enter Bank Details? More Information How Do I Produce a Duplicate Bank ...
Personal Details in Cintra Cloud
Cintra realises that there are occasions where employee data needs to be updated in your payroll system; whether this information is not available when setting up the employee, entered incorrectly or an employee's circumstances has changed etc. To ...
How Do I Create an Audit Report for Bank Details?
Within Cintra iQ, you can create audit report field definitions, which allow you to select specific fields such as Banking Details and report on the desired information. Once the definition is created, you can then apply it to an Audit report so only ...
How Do I Produce a Duplicate Bank Details Report?
The Duplicate Bank Details Report within Cintra iQ displays the details of employees sharing the same bank account details. You can show duplicates from other linked payrolls other than the selected payroll by selecting the check box in the lower ...
What are Employer Details?
Cintra iQ allows you to have more than one employer (Company) within a database. When creating a new Employer, you would enter the Main Details which are the contact details etc., enter the bank details HMRC payments are to come from, create the tax ...