How Do I Import Employee Salary Related Pension Band Data?
You can easily update the employee salary related pension bands into Cintra iQ by importing the data through the Interface Connector. This is useful if you want to update all the bands at one time instead of manually entering the data for each band separately in the pension scheme's Salary Related Contribution record .
- Create a csv file with Salary Related Pension Band data.
Ensure the csv file contains the data for the following headers:
- Import the data via the Interface Connector.
- Go to Cintra iQ: Tools> Interfaces. The Interface Definitions window appears.
- From the IN drop-down list, open Import Employee Salary Related Pension Bands. The Interface History- Import Employee Salary Related Pension Bands window appears.
- Click the Load File button. The Select File to Load window appears.
- Load the desired csv file.
- Click the Process Unprocessed File button. The file is processed and is marked Good To Go.
- Click Close to exit. The process is logged on the Interface Definitions window.
- View the update in Employee Pension Contributions.
- Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Setup> Benefit Schemes> Pension/Other Benefits. The Pension/Benefit Scheme window appears.
- Open the desired salary related Pension/Benefit Scheme definition.
- Navigate to the Contributions tab.
- Open the desired scheme's Salary Related Contribution record. Its Pension Scheme Contribution window appears.
- Navigate to the Employee Contribution Rates tab. The updates are appears from effective date.
- Click Cancel to exit.
How Do I Set Up Salary Sacrifice Contribution Pension Schemes?
Setting up a Salary Sacrifice contribution scheme is the same as setting up pension scheme contributions within Cintra iQ, except that you select the Salary Sacrifice Contributions option under the Employee contributions, and select or create new ...
How Do I Perform a Payroll Pension Refresh?
Within Cintra iQ, you can perform a Payroll Pension Refresh if any of your schemes have banded contributions based on annual earnings. This enters the correct band in the employee records. You can perform the refresh outside of Auto-Enrolment. To ...
How Do I Assign Pension Providers to Pension Schemes?
Cintra iQ has the added functionality of a user friendly Interface which will allow files to be created for certain Pension Providers. In order to set up the Pension Provider Files, you need to set up the file type and Pension Scheme Reference, ...
Salary Sacrifice for Employers and Reporting Salary Sacrifice Pension Contributions
NI Savings for Employers When you, the employer, contribute by Salary Sacrifice, your employee saves on their national insurance tax, but you also make a savings on national insurance. Within Cintra iQ, you can easily give that saving back to the ...
How Do I Import Other Benefit Data for P11D Purposes?
Once you have created your User Benefit addition headings, you can import data into these headings where the P11D box is A, B, C, I, J, K, L, M or N. ie all benefits apart from Accommodation, Loans, Mileage, and Vehicles. To import other benefit data ...