How Do I Import Recurring Payments into Cintra Cloud?
You can import recurring payments into
Cintra Cloud using the
Cintra Cloud Recurring Payments Import Template.
To import recurring payments
1. Login to Cintra Cloud
To import recurring payments, login to
Cintra Cloud as usual.
- Open a browser and navigate to https:\\cintra.cloud.
- Sign-in with your email address and password.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile phone.
2. Access recurring payment import page
Before users can import data using the employee import tool you will need to add a
Recurring Payment Import security profile through the
Manage Users form.
- Select the desired Payroll on the home page. The Payroll's dashboard appears.
button. You are presented with the following
Import recurring payments
3. Download recurring payment import template
In order to import recurring payments into
Cintra Cloud you need to populate a recurring payment import template.
button on the
Import recurring payments
A copy of the
template is now downloaded.
4. Bulk import recurring payment data
Once you have completed your recurring payment import spreadsheet and you are in a position to import the data into your payroll, you can upload your spreadsheet through
Cintra Cloud. Each import needs to pass through validation checks before data can be imported into your payroll.
- Upload your spreadsheet by performing either of the following:
- Drag a copy of the .xslx file into the upload box.
Browse your local computer by clicking on the
browse this device
Once you have uploaded your file,
validates your data. If there are no validation issues you are presented with the following page.
At this point recurring payments have not been imported into your payroll.
- Click the Complete Import button to import the recurring payments into your Payroll.
Once recurring payments have been imported, you are presented with the following message:
- Click the Exit Import button to exit the import tool.
If any validation issues are displayed on the import page, these errors need to be corrected in your spreadsheet. Once corrected, you will need to re-import your spreadsheet and then
Cintra Cloud will re-validate your data.
Cintra Cloud Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Cintra Cloud? Our brand new cloud-based portal makes outsourcing your payroll with us easier than ever. It has been designed to increase efficiency and reduce the time you spend on administrative tasks across your business, as well as ...
How Do I Manage Users within Cintra Cloud?
1. Login to Cintra Cloud To manage users, login to Cintra Cloud as usual. Open a browser and navigate to https:\\cintra.cloud. Sign-in with your email address and password. Enter the code sent to your mobile phone. Note: Only users with the User ...
Bulk Import One-Off and Recurring Payments Through Cintra Cloud
Do you input multiple payments into your payroll on a period basis? If so why not use our one-off and recurring payment import tools. From the payroll page in Cintra Cloud you will have access to both one-off and recurring import tools (depending ...
Cintra Cloud Recurring Payment Import Template
If you are bulk importing recurring payments into Cintra Cloud you will need to download a recurring payment template, instructions to download the template can be found on How Do I Import Recurring Payments in Cintra Cloud? Recurring Payment ...
Messaging with Cintra Cloud
Messaging within Cintra Cloud provides all the functions required for customers and Outsourced Service teams to securely communicate with each other and share payroll files. Each message sent will be automatically directed to every member of your ...