To edit an existing user
- Click Manage Users in the slide out menu.
- Click the surname of the user you wish to edit.
- Make the necessary changes in the pop-up form.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the pop-up form.
5. Assign Roles to Users
Roles are used within Cintra Cloud to grant users access to functionality.
- Portal User gives access the archive of payroll reports.
- User Admin allows a user to create and edit other users.
To assign a role to a user:
Click the Portal User or User Admin button.
When the button is coloured blue, the user has been assigned the role.
To remove a role from a user:
Click a blue button so that it turns grey.
6. Assign Permissions to View Payroll Reports
In order to use the archive of payroll reports, users must be given both
- The Portal User role.
- Access to individual payrolls.
When a user has access to a payroll, the user can see all reports for that payroll.
When a report contains information from multiple payrolls, then users must have access to all of those payrolls in order to see the report.
To assign payroll access to a user
- Click to drop down the list of available payrolls.
- Click the desired payroll. When a payroll is displayed as a blue button it is assigned to the user.
To remove a payroll from a user
Click the blue button
User administrators create and edit users in the context of an Organisation.
Organisation context is selected either:
- During the login process
- From the horizontal navigation bar
Note: When users require access to multiple organisations, they must be created in each.