How Do I Recover My Self-Service Password or Username?
You can log in to
Self-Service using your password that is held in the Cintra iQ database or your Windows password that you use to log in to your PC (Active Directory Authentication).
If the system is set use your
password, then you cannot change the password through Self-Service. For more information about Active Directory Authentication, contact your System Administrator.
After you have logged into
for the very first time, you are prompted to
set up your security questions
. Now, if you subsequently forget your password, you can recover it through the
page using the Forgotten Security Information?
To recover your password or username
- Click the Forgotten Security Information? link on the Login page. The following message appears: Click the buttons below if you have forgotten you username or password. You will be asked for your Password Recovery information and once this is supplied correctly your username or password will be emailed to you.
- Follow the directions and click either the Username Recovery button or the Password Recovery button.
- Username Recovery
- Enter your email address and Date of Birth.
- Click the Confirm button. Your security questions appear in no particular order.
- Continue to answer the questions.
- Click the Confirm button. A message appears explaining that an email was sent to you which contains instructions and details of your username.
- Password Recovery
- Enter your username.
- Click the Confirm button. Your questions appear in no particular order.
- Answer the questions.
- Click the Confirm button. A message appears explaining that the email was sent to you which contains instructions and details of your username.
- Click the OK button.
- Read the email and follow the instructions.
To change your password
You can change your password by navigating to the
Settings menu once you have logged in to Self-Service
and then selecting Change Password. Enter the
information and then click the
password is changed.
How Do I Set up Security Questions within Self-Service?
When you log in to Self-Service for the first time, you are prompted to set up password recovery information, whereby you choose questions from a predefined list. Once you select a question, you are then prompted to enter an answer that is personal ...
How Do I Reset an Expired Password in Self-Service?
You can log in to Self-Service using your password that is held in the Cintra iQ database or your Windows password that you use to log in to your PC (Active Directory Authentication). If the system is set use your Windows password, then you cannot ...
Self-Service Login Questions
From time-to-time you may have problems within Self-Service. This article contains answers to frequently asked questions about problems with logging into Self-Service, date-of-birth, security questions etc. Why can't I connect to the Self-Service ...
How Do I Create Self-Service Users?
As the user administrator, you can create Self-Service accounts and send Self-Service users emails which contain their usernames and password. When a user first logs into Self-Service with the emailed password, they are prompted to change their ...
How Do I View My Payslips in Self-Service?
Your Self-Service should be set up to automatically display your payslips. To view your payslips Log into Self-Service. Click the Payslip Menu option. A list of Payslips appear under the menu, starting with the most recent. Double-click the desired ...