How Do I Report on Employee Payrolled Benefits for Whole Tax Year?
Within Cintra iQ, you can calculate payrolled car and fuel benefits, van and fuel benefit and mileage benefit during a payroll period instead of submitting a P11D at the end of the year. You can also choose to payroll other benefits such as private health care for employees.
You can use the Payrolled Benefits Summary report to report on any payrolled benefit(s) for an employee for the whole tax year. The report enables you to view any payrolled benefit attached to the employee, the amount on which the benefit will be taxed and any Class 1A National Insurance payments if applicable.
To create the report
- Navigate to the Include Records...for Payrolled Benefits Summary by Employee window.
Go to Cintra iQ: Expenses & Benefits> Reporting> Payrolled Benefits Summary by Employee
- Select the desired Tax Year.
- Select the appropriate payrolls.
- Click the Next button. The Include Reports for...Payrolled Benefits Summary by Employee dialog appears.
- Select whether you would like a summary of All Employees, a Specific employee or Multiple employees.
- Click the Next button. The Payrolled Benefits Summary appears.
- Click the Run button. The Payrolled Benefits Summary by Employee report appears.
- Continue to Save the report as an HTML table or .csv file and/or Print the report.
PDF Output example
Spreadsheet Output example
How Do I Report on Payrolled Benefits?
Within Cintra iQ, you can calculate payrolled car and fuel benefits, van and fuel benefit and mileage benefit during a payroll period instead of submitting a P11D at the end of the year. You can also choose to payroll other benefits such as private ...
How Do I Prepare for Year End?
The year-end process has been made a lot simpler since the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI) and you will be balancing the value paid over to HMRC each period. If there are differences between your payment and the RTI then HMRC will have ...
How Do I Create Benefits in Kind?
As an employer, when you give employees a benefit in kind, you can decide whether you want to perform one of the following options: Payroll the benefit: This allows you to display the tax charged for the relevant period on the payslip. Submit annual ...
How Do I Set up the Vehicle Payrolled Benefits?
Within Cintra iQ, you can set up the company vehicle benefits to be payrolled for each PAYE scheme in a given tax year. Ensure you have registered with HMRC with your intent to payroll those benefits that are not to be included in the P11D. For more ...
How Do I Assign Other Payrolled Benefits to Employees?
Within Cintra iQ, you can payroll any other benefits that are not vehicles or mileage, to be taxed during a payroll period instead of when the P11D is submitted to HMRC at the end of the year. Other benefits can be Health Insurers, Dentists, ...