How Do I Set Up Voluntary Deductions to be Applied Against an Employee?
The Deductions form wihin Cintra iQ is used for all standing non-statutory deductions including attachment of earnings orders, loans, and voluntary deductions.
Use this Voluntary Deduction tab to set up any other voluntary employee deductions. The left-hand pane displays any deduction(s) given to the employee. The right-hand pane displays the details of the selected deduction(s).
To set up a voluntary deduction
- Navigate to the Voluntary Deductions tab in the employee's Standing Deductions window.
Go to Cintra iQ: Employement Record> Forms> Deductions
- Select the Show all deduction headings option. All the Employment Standard Deductions appear in the Deductions pane.
- Select the desired deduction.
- Right-click: New. The deduction's details form appears.
- Enter the From date.
- Enter the To date, if necessary.
- Select the deduction frequency.
- Select the desire deduction amount option.
- Enter the deduction amount, if necessary.
- Enter the reference, if necessary.
- Click the OK button. The Deduction record is created.
- Click the OK button to exit.
- Continue to perform a calculation.
Voluntary Deductions - Check List
Use the Voluntary Deduction check list to keep track of your Voluntary Deduction tasks within Cintra iQ. Task Link Create voluntary deduction headings. How Do I Create Deduction Headings for Voluntary Deductions? Set up voluntary deductions. How Do ...
How Do I Create a Foreign Tax Adjustment Deduction?
Cintra iQ has the ability to flag deduction headings as Foreign Tax Adjustments which allows the overall tax reported to HMRC (on the FPS) or to the employee (on the P45 or P46) to incorporate this adjustment. Usually this reduces the amount of UK ...
How Do I Set up the Loan Repayment Plan?
Within Cintra iQ, you can set up a loan repayment plan. To set up the plan Navigate to the Loans pane. Go to Cintra iQ: Employment Record> Forms> Deductions> Loan Repayments tab. Right-click: New. The New Loan form appears. Enter the Loan Reference. ...
How Do I Set the Loan's Repayment Details?
You can set the loan repayment details within Cintra iQ once a loan plan has been set up. To set the repayment details Navigate to the Loans pane. Go to Cintra iQ: Employment Record> Forms> Deductions> Loan Repayments tab. Select the desired loan ...
How Do I Update Standing Deduction Data?
Click on a topic to view its details. Attachment of Earnings How Do I Create Deduction Headings for AOE Orders? How Do I Create Third Party Definitions for AOE Orders? How Do I Set Up AOE Orders to be Applied Against an Employee? How Do I Enter ...