Version 66: Setting Quarterly Payrolls and Reporting Minimum Wage
Setting Quarterly Payrolls
You can now pay Quarterly.
- Employer Setup: When you create a new Payroll to associate to a Pay Scheme, you can select Quarterly as the Payment Periodicity, which will normally have a payment date on the last day of the quarter.
Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Setup> Employer Setup> PAYE & Payrolls tab
- Employee/Employer Pension Benefit Contributions: You can now enter a Quarterly Contribution amount when you create a new Employee Contribution or Employer Contribution with a set amount.
Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Setup> Benefit Schemes> Pension/Other Benefits
Reporting Minimum Wage
Within Cintra iQ, you can now report on Minimum Wage on a payroll period basis for salaried and time work employees. This is useful if you want to check the following:
- If any salaried employees are being paid below minimum wage due to salary sacrifice or working extra unpaid hours that exceed their contract.
- How any hourly paid employee's rate compares against their minimum wage rate.
- How an hourly paid employee's salary sacrifice and unpaid hours are defined within a pay reference period.
- How the hourly rate paid for employees performing timed work (i.e. paid by the hour for the actual hours they work) compares against the relevant minimum rate for their age/apprenticeship status.
Go to Cintra iQ: Payroll> Payroll Tools> Payroll Reports> Minimum Wage Report
Version 65: Including Unchanged Payment Groups in Altered Pay Reporting
Including unchanged payment groups in altered pay reporting Now, within the Altered Pay Report, you have the option to include payments within payment groups that have not changed between the selected payroll period and the previous payroll period. ...
Salary Sacrifice for Employers and Reporting Salary Sacrifice Pension Contributions
NI Savings for Employers When you, the employer, contribute by Salary Sacrifice, your employee saves on their national insurance tax, but you also make a savings on national insurance. Within Cintra iQ, you can easily give that saving back to the ...
Version 68: Limiting Payroll Access and Defining Actions within Payroll Workflow etc
Limiting Payroll Access Now when you create multiple payrolls within Employer Setup, you can grant user access to the desired payroll(s) instead of the user having access to all payrolls by default. This is useful in order to prevent any breaches of ...
Cintra iQ Statutory Upgrade 2021/22
Your upgrade to Cintra IQ for the 2021/22 tax year is almost upon us and we’re excited to let you know that we’ve dramatically streamlined the process of performing upgrades, allowing you to carry out the upgrade whenever suits you best. What’s in ...
New Look Cintra Cloud Employer and Payroll Pages
Our Cintra Cloud landing page has a new look, quickly and easily gain access to your employer and payroll statistics, report packs and payrolls. New Cintra Cloud Landing Page Payroll Statistics Available: Number of employees (Total at Employer and ...